Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







February 9, 2008

My New Stuff

Kade brought back the hat and scarf from Paris and you can't see but some brown earings from Brussels. (I also got a black and pink scarf too and on them is a picture of the Eifel Tower)

This is one of my new cute shirts from the Dillards sale mom told me about (Thanks mom).

Kade and I before our stake sweethearts ball.
My new necklace for Valentines! Kade is so good to me.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron and Kathy said...

Amanda, your new clothes are so cute. I love the scarf and hat Kade gave you. Kade you did good on picking out a perfect valentine present. The necklace is very nice. I want to see a picture of Kade's ring.