Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

2 comments:

Tara said...

Amanda, What a fun surprise to hear from you. Looks like all is well with married life! You look beautiful. I would love to keep in touch! Thanks for the comment. I sure have some awesome memories of our days in Young Womens! Tara

Aaron and Kathy said...

Kade, you are spoiling Amanda. She and Sami look like they stepped out of a spring catalog. Amanda, your pizza looks amazing, and Kade you look like you are excited for the salad. I love looking at your pictures.
Love, Mom