So it has been awhile. We had an adventurous summer. We started out by visiting my family in the Dominican Republic for two weeks. We were taken to some amazing beaches including a resort. We were able to do some shopping and experience their culture. I enjoyed getting a manicure and pedicure with my mother. All in all it was a very relaxing, much needed vacation.
We then had my family visit Utah for awhile. We were busy catching up and spending time with them. We had a Jackman family reunion with all of my dad's side. We had a family talent show. and went boating with the Guests, plus many other adventures.
The summer ended with Derrick and Lucy having their darling little baby and unfortunately my family returning to the DR. And now I am a month into my last semester. And I almost forgot we found out that I am pregnant. We are expecting a bundle of joy come May!
Pumpkin Patch 2020
5 years ago
8 comments:
What the update!! Congratulations to all three of you! Being a parent is the best thing in the whole world and you will love it! I'm so happy for you!! Let me know if you need anything!
What the update! Congratulations to the both of you!! Being a parent is the greatest thing in the whole world. I'm so happy for you! How are you (Kade included) feeling? Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Applegates!! Boy, you guys have such an exotic life! ANd congratulations!!! That is so awesome! Amanda, you'll be the cutest preggo mama ever, tiny with a little beach ball bump! Good luck with your pregnancy!
Hooray for an exciting summer!! A bigger hooray for a cousin for baby MJ!!! We can't wait!
Congrats Amanda! That is so exciting. Kind of makes me feel old though. I hope it goes perfect for you and you feel wonderful the whole time. Did you ever think you would be having a baby at the same time as your old Young Women leader! Yikes, maybe I am not that old. Miss you. T
Congrats to the two of you! There is nothing better in the world. You will be a wonderful mother! I hope that you feel great the whole time and its a good experience for you. It sure makes me feel old. Can you believe you are having a baby at the same time as your old Young Woman leader. maybe I am not that old after all! Good Luck. miss you.
I love the animated blog picture of the baby. I am hoping you have a little bump in your all to perfect shape when I come in December.
YEAH! We are so excited for you!
Kristi
Post a Comment