Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







November 24, 2008

It's Becoming Apparent I'm Becoming A Parent


Amanda is starting to get a tight little belly on her. She's growing pregnanter everyday. This picture was taken a week ago and she's even bigger now. Just another excuse for her to go shopping. We're going to head to the store today and pick up a few things for her expanding tummy. I think we should just buy her 7 different colors of sweats and she could wear a different color for each day of the week. Sweats are comfortable, stretchy, and warm. I can't figure out why she doesn't like the idea.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my! Congratulations. I am SO excited for you. Now that I found your blog I'm looking forward to updates and more preggo pictures! Yeah!

Ben and Camille said...

Cute cute! SO cute. I actually have that exact same pink shirt from Aeropostale. Awesome. I hope I look that cute one day! And Kade--what a SUPER husband to take her shopping for new stuff--such a fun time!

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

That's so exiting! You a cute pregnant mom!

Rachel said...

Haha, why not Amanda!? You don't like sweats in every color? Danny calls sweats "big bum pants." Your preggo belly is SO cute!!

Sarah said...

Kade, it's been a long time! I found your blog through Camille's. That's so neat you guys are having a baby!! I'm excited for you.

Tara said...

You look so cute! I can't believe my little Laurel is pregnant! Hope you are feeling well, and loving the whole experience! Your beautiful. Tara

Wendy said...

Amanda you look so darling! I want to do maternity and newborn pictures for you. Call me!