Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







December 20, 2008

I finally did it!

I graduated with a Bachelors in Sociology and Minor in Family Human Development. The day turned out to be a snow storm and quite cold but I loved going to graduation. I was happy to have my mother, Kade, Sami and Camaree there to support me. To celebrate we went out to eat and my most wonderful husband gave me a pearl necklace for all my hard work. I could have never finished without him or my family. Thanks to everyone. I can't believe I am done.




4 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats Amanda that is awesome!

Rachel said...

Congrats on graduating!!! That is such a huge accomplishment and it looks like Kade rewarded you well. :) I love your preggo belly and you look fabulous as a blonde!!!

Janalee said...

Hey Congrats! hope you had fun with your mom being here!

Aaron and Kathy said...

I am so glad I was able to be there for your graduation. We are so proud of you Amanda. I loved all the things we were able to do together. Miss you!