Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







February 19, 2009

Annie's Crib

After a lot of looking at stores and online we finally purchased a crib for our little Annie on the way, I am very excited about it. Kade spent his evening putting it together for us last night and he did a very good job. I wasn't much help so it took him about 2 hours, too bad we don't live closer to family so he could have had better help. Now I just need to find a mattress and bedding set, yay more things for me to look at online!


8 comments:

Amber and Trent said...

What a cute crib!! Love the dark color. Good job Kade!

HolmesWare said...

Fun! Another "a" name for our triad, yay! Cute name!

Rachel said...

Awesome!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that crib!

Janalee said...

I love your crib! you have to post pictures of when you get your bedding all set up!

Aaron and Kathy said...

Kade building things is just beginning. Parker wishes he was there to help.

Fred and Sara said...

kade you shoulda called me I'd help you set it up! Way to go getting a cool color.

Tara said...

It is coming fast. I love the crib. She is going to be a doll.

Aaron and Kathy said...

too bad i didn't get to help you with the baby crib like i helped derrick, it would've been really fun!

parker