Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







May 29, 2009

My baby Annie

Born May 11th at 11:45 pm
7 pounds 19 1/2 inches
More pictures to come

3 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see more pictures. She is an angel.

Wills Family Blog said...

Annie is so beautiful! I heard you had her, but was waiting for pictures. I hope everything is going well and you are settling into being parents. Is your mom still there or did she have to go back? Tell her hello if she is. Welcome to mommyhood! You probably won't believe me, but what you are going through now are some of the easiest and sweet moments of motherhood, enjoy them they grow up too fast! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda! I miss you guys! I heard you got a haircut! We need pictures! And of course, beautiful baby!