We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated inSociology.Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.
August 11, 2009
Three Months
Happy three months to Annie. She is getting so big and fun. I love her little smile!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! I can't believe how big she is! Really! That is weird that it has been that long since we have seen you guys! She is adorable. I love her little nose. We miss you guys!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how big she is! Really! That is weird that it has been that long since we have seen you guys! She is adorable. I love her little nose. We miss you guys!
What a gorgeous girl!!! I love her little outfit!
Post a Comment