I was reading an article in the ensign this month about how successful sharing the gospel online can be. Especially on blogs because a lot of people can access and read public blogs and I have found it is really easy to find blogs through the links on the side. The article talked about how some people who are looking for answers turn to the internet. I always do that for various topics but I never thought anyone would do that for religion. Well I am going to try ocassionally posting some of my beliefs and testimony about the church. I hope that anyone searching for answers will be able to find my blog and my posts will help them. To all my faithful blog friends and readers I hope you will enjoy reading more about me and what I think. If you have anyone that might enjoy reading these posts introduce them to my blog.
1 comment:
:) good idea, sharing your testimony is always a good thing.
Post a Comment