Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







March 17, 2010

We love the warm weather

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

5 comments:

Aaron and Kathy said...

Annie looks so cute. I love our skype calls.

Camaree said...

So cute! I love that sweater.

dorothy jewett said...

Annie is a doll!!!! We love your blog Kade and Amanda.....you two are so good at this....I do well to handle Facebook!!! HA HA Give Annie a kiss and hug from Grammy and Papa Bear

dorothy jewett said...

love you!

Anonymous said...

Every time I see a picture of Annie I just get the biggest smile on my face and it doesn't seem to go away. She really is the cutest kid ever! Good job guys!