Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







December 17, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!

I love the snow and was a bit worried about the lack of it recently. I sure hope we can keep it around until Christmas.
Annie and I sure enjoyed playing in the snow the other day for almost two hours. We shoveled it off our driveway (such a great workout). Then stomped in it, I guess that is hilarious to an 18 month old. I also taught her to eat it and all the sudden snow was so yummy. I love watching her enjoy new experiences.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Lucy said...

So fun!! Wish we were there to stomp and laugh with you. May and Annie would have such a great time playing together. We sure miss you guys. :(