Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Carving my pumpkin, this would have to be my favorite Halloween tradition


Kade's pumpkin is supposed to look like the scarcrow mask from the Dark Knight. I think he did a very good job.

For FHE this week we enjoyed carving pumpkins with our friends Camaree & Eric and Justin & Laura. I have to say we are very talented they all turned out very good. Tonight after school and work we are going down to a party with some of Kade's good friends from High School, which should be lots of fun. I can't wait until next year when we have a little one to dress up for Halloween. Happy Halloween to everyone, hope you have lots of fun!

4 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

How fun! I love to carve pumpkins too. My husband and I have done it every year since we have been married!!

Wendy said...

Hey Amanda,
Congrats on your pregnancy I bet you are so excited! I am glad that you like the pictures of May.

Ben and Camille said...

Cute blog! I'm so happy you guys are pregnant! That's so exciting. And cute pumpkins!

Aaron and Kathy said...

Your pumpkins look great.
Next year you will have an excuse Kade to go out trick or treating.
Halloween isn't celebrated here so we just bought our own candy and played games.