Applegate's

We were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple December 2005. Since then we have had many adventures: studying at Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, visiting my family in the Dominican Republic, Kade was a Huntsman Scholar and traveled to Paris, Brussels, London, Washington D.C. and New york. We have a two year old little girl that keeps me busy. She is such a little diva princess. Both of us graduated from USU. Kade received a double Bachelor's in International Business and Economics. Amanda graduated in Sociology. Kade is now working towards an MBA at BYU.







March 7, 2010

February
















I am ready for it to be warm but we were able to do some fun indoor things this month. Valentines was great; concert, lunch at chili's and a relaxing day with Kade and Annie We went bowling with family on Presidents Day. Last weekend we spent in West Jordan with my family. We went to the Aquarium in Sandy, watched my brother's rugby game and had fun watching the end of the olympics (how I miss those already).

3 comments:

Camaree said...

Sounds like you had a fun month. Your pictures are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Annie really is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! I love the glasses!

Melanie said...

Hey its your neighbor melanie, i love your blog its so cute!